rkmcniel
Streaming Star

Re: Streambar playback issues

Jump to solution

I've had the same issue for awhile now, so I disconnected the Streambar Pro and I'm just using my Samsung Smart TV and I've not had any issues. It's a shame because I have the nice sub and surround speakers that connect with the Streambar Pro. This is so frustrating!!

0 Kudos
rkmcniel
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I have done all those things multiple times. I have the best internet you can buy with Spectrum. The only issue I have is with the Streambar Pro. It and my sub and surround speakers are now in the basement. So frustrating!!

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @rkmcniel!

We understand your concerns with the Roku stream bar and are here to help!

If you notice that the sound from your Roku Streambar does not match the picture on your TV, you have likely encountered an audio/video synchronization error or A/V sync error. One reason for this can be when you see an actor speaking on-screen and notice that their lip movement does not match the words coming from their mouth. This type of A/V sync error is often referred to more precisely as a lip-sync error. 

For further information on how to resolve this issue, please visit our support page. There, you can learn why the sound from my Roku Streambar is out of sync with the picture

We hope to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mrubano
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

sounds like a wifi issue.
Is the streambar showing a good wifi signal?

0 Kudos
mrubano
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Your issue is most likely a wifi issue. I know you have a mesh network, but first question is, Are you showing a strong signal level at the Streambar?
Also, look into your Mesh GUI and make sure that they are linked correctly.
I have had better luck splitting my mesh wifi networks. When I scan for wifi I see 2 networks, one the 2.4g, and second is the 5g wifi network.
In my setup, Paramount+ works like garbage on the 2.4 wifi, but fine on the 5g wifi.
Also, adjusting Quality of Service (QoS) ensures bandwidth for prioritized tasks and applications. I have my QOS set to custom with Streaming as priority #1.
I install wifi for a major cable provider and I have resolved thousands of these issues.
Feel free to reply.

Hillbr54

Jump to solution

I have found the Streambar definitely performs slower on playback from YouTube TV and frequently gets stuck where you have to get out of You Tube tv and start over. Other Roku models and smart tv perform fine. Using the Streambar is frustrating and will be returned. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.