Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atxgirl

Roku 4K Streambar Doesn't Work With LG TV

Jump to solution

I bought my new LG OLED 4K TV about six months ago and added my existing Roku Streambar Pro. The Roku worked great with it for about a month then started having issues with the HDMI signal between the two. Here's everything I've tried:

* Multiple HDMIs.

* Restart the Roku (sometimes works).

* Reset the TV and Roku.

* Disconnected the HDMI from Roku and reconnected (sometimes works).

* Updated firmware.

* Unplugged and plugged back.

* Switched HDMI ports.

I've read other people have experienced this issue and have tried every one of those suggestions too. Sometimes it comes back on, but there's no specific reason when it does. I have a couple of Streambars and there are no issues with the TVs they're connected to. 

Why isn't Roku addressing these concerns which is causing problems for so many? I've been a loyal customer for a very long time but am now considering replacing them all with a brand that can work with LG TVs because clearly Roku isn't and the company doesn't seem to care.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 4K Streambar Doesn't Work With LG TV

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @atxgirl!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured that our Roku team is dedicated to resolving this issue so you can get back to streaming without interruptions. 

We just wanted to let you know that we have sent you a PM, and we humbly ask for more details on your concern so we can expedite the resolution of your issue. 

We are looking forward to your prompt response. 

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 4K Streambar Doesn't Work With LG TV

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @atxgirl!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured that our Roku team is dedicated to resolving this issue so you can get back to streaming without interruptions. 

We just wanted to let you know that we have sent you a PM, and we humbly ask for more details on your concern so we can expedite the resolution of your issue. 

We are looking forward to your prompt response. 

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.