cjbarks

Streambar Pro Discontinued?

Jump to solution

Now that Roku has discontinued the Streambar Pro, any word on what the replacement product will be?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streambar Pro Discontinued?

Jump to solution

Hi, @cjbarks.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thank you for your inquiry. We are grateful that you reached out to us regarding the upcoming updates for Roku's future devices.

Make sure to regularly check Roku's Official blog page for the most up-to-date information and to stay informed about all the latest developments and updates from us.

Stay tuned! 

Best regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @cjbarks.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thank you for your inquiry. We are grateful that you reached out to us regarding the upcoming updates for Roku's future devices.

Make sure to regularly check Roku's Official blog page for the most up-to-date information and to stay informed about all the latest developments and updates from us.

Stay tuned! 

Best regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mjpeterson29
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I am curious as well.  You can still get the Roku Streambar Pro if you buy the Onn version through Walmart.  I don't know how different these are compared to the Roku versions, but looks to be the exact same thing.  I was considering buying one of these as a gift for my parents' new house, but noticed it is no longer on the Roku page.  I hope it's not the plain Roku Streambar as I do not feel it gives the same sound quality.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.