Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cookie2222
Reel Rookie

Re: Spectrum remote isnt fully working

Should  sound be a circle in upper right hand corner

0 Kudos
cookie2222
Reel Rookie

Sound circle in upper right hand corner is that where it should be when connected to spectrum and using spectrum remote

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cookie2222,

Thank you for the additional information!

We would like to gather more information to take a closer look into this problem with the Spectrum remote. Can you please provide the complete information asked for above?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lisamike28
Reel Rookie

It is a TCL Roku TV 65", Like I had posted earlier the volume toggle works on the TV remote as well as the volume toggle on our Apple TV, no problem, thus the TV is receiving a signal for volume control. It's our Spectrum remote that is synced with the proper code is not, it had been working prior to Oct 31st update. We have three TCL TVs and this problem is consistent with all three. I have changed out the remotes for all three TVs and contacted Spectrum, all they say is "try replacing the batteries" duh, not much help.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Lisamike28, see if anything in this thread helps.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Lisamike28
Reel Rookie

Worked!!! I used code 11780, on Reddit this code was posted by someone with same issue along with a couple of other codes, THX.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.