Bquill
Channel Surfer

Soundbar Pro setup without TV

Setup Soundbar Pro without TV for external devices?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Soundbar Pro setup without TV

Hi @Bquill,

Thanks for the inquiry, and posting here in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that simply pair your Bluetooth device and play music, podcasts, or any other audio from apps installed on your Bluetooth device to your wireless soundbar all without needing to have your TV screen on.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bquill
Channel Surfer

Not recognizable on any bluetooth devices...PC, Android cell and ipad pro. I pushed in connect button and had green light at times and orange light on other times....Have tried many times!

0 Kudos
Bquill
Channel Surfer

I do not have tv anymore...Streambar Pro is totally solo

0 Kudos
Bquill
Channel Surfer

I also have tried Streambar Pro connected to PC by HDMI

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for responding, @Bquill.

To clarify, what device are you trying to set up? Is it the Roku Soundbar or the Streambar Pro? Please be aware that they have different operating systems and instructions on setting up. 

The Roku soundbar must be linked to a Roku TV in order to function. For additional information about our soundbars, see these Support articles:

Furthermore, refer to this Support article to help you learn more about our streambars:

Let us know how it goes! We'd be more than willing to help you further with this and answer all of your inquiries.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.