VicCat88

Sound bar or sound stream?

Jump to solution

I am apparently 25 yrs behind at 35 on all sh*+ Virtual..I simply need to be able to stream my Roku audio if I want to out of the same device as I do my Android phone not at the same time and be able to take it with me if I want to take it with me can someone tell me what to purchase without spending my hard-earned money on please help thank you no need to leave negative comments I already know you don't have to beat me down anymore than I already have been ... No wonder I'm so many years behind I remember now why I never got on the internet but thank you in advance 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sound bar or sound stream?

Jump to solution

Hello! @VicCat88,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your inquiry with Soundbar. We're pleased to assist.

Build your home theater

Easily combine multiple Roku audio products when you’re ready for a full, immersive
surround sound experience.

Surround Sound

Combine the Roku Streambar with Roku Wireless Speakers and Roku Wireless Bass for deep, rich bass and immersive surround sound.

Full surround sound

Combine the Roku Streambar with two sets of Roku Wireless Speakers and Roku Wireless Bass for an ultra-immersive sound experience.

For more detailed information please check it here: Build your home theater

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sound bar or sound stream?

Jump to solution

Hello! @VicCat88,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your inquiry with Soundbar. We're pleased to assist.

Build your home theater

Easily combine multiple Roku audio products when you’re ready for a full, immersive
surround sound experience.

Surround Sound

Combine the Roku Streambar with Roku Wireless Speakers and Roku Wireless Bass for deep, rich bass and immersive surround sound.

Full surround sound

Combine the Roku Streambar with two sets of Roku Wireless Speakers and Roku Wireless Bass for an ultra-immersive sound experience.

For more detailed information please check it here: Build your home theater

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.