Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ezpcconcepts
Reel Rookie

Sling TV will not load up. All other apps work

This issue was reported 10 days back and a resolution provided. That resolution does not work with my Roku TV and 2 other streamers. I don't understand why the discussion was closed there was no confirmation the issue was fixed. As previously noted SlingTV works on my android phone iPhone and computer but NOT on any of my Roku devices. The issue started right after Roku update to my devices. I believe they are linked and would like to get further assistance on the Roku side. I have reached out to SlingTV also.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sling TV will not load up. All other apps work

Welcome to the Roku Community, @ezpcconcepts!

We appreciate you for posting here about the issue with the Sling TV channel not working after the update. We'd like to investigate this issue further.

Please provide us with the following information to help us determine what is causing it.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channel build version
  • Is there an error message when trying to stream? Is it specific to certain content?
  • Could you please let us know what troubleshooting steps you have already taken?

We are eagerly anticipating your response and looking closely into this issue.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ezpcconcepts
Reel Rookie

Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)

• MODEL:  Westinghouse model - WR50UX4019
  • Serial Number: YN00FT059389
  • Device ID:  0G80AF059389
  • OS Version: 13.0.0 * Build 24061-AM

Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

• There is no error displayed the channel never loads it just stays on a black screen with the spinning circle spinning.. All you see is the spinning loading circle. If I Press the Home button once it returns me to the main screen

Channel build version

• Sling TV - Version 8.116 * build 15324

Is there an error message when trying to stream? Is it specific to certain content?

• There is no error displayed. Once the channel is selected it never loads. All you see is the spinning loading circle.

Could you please let us know what troubleshooting steps you have already taken?

• Removed and reinstalled channel
  • Reset Roku to factory default then reinstalled channels again.
0 Kudos
ezpcconcepts
Reel Rookie

Bumping this issue as I am still having it on all my Roku devices... Anyone at Roku interested?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.