Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: All TV’s connected to Roku and stuck. Volume only.

@Olgizzard

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend making sure to try to perform a factory reset on the TV first. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: System restart or factory reset your Roku

If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on the TV and I'll be able to pass along your information to our Support team to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
emctx
Reel Rookie

I'm also having this problem. I was watching TV, and it just rebooted. I'm just seeing the splash screen over and over. I unplugged it and tried to do the reset button. Nothing works.

Model number:55R7F

S/N : 55G193198H00252

Manufacture date Sep 16, 2019

0 Kudos
emctx
Reel Rookie

My problem ended up being bad capacitors. Switched them out, and the TV works again.

0 Kudos
weswalton
Reel Rookie

Re: Sharp/Hisense Roku TV stuck on logo

Model number is 65R6E1, what is the Device ID for that model

Jetmechwc
Binge Watcher

Hello Wes, 

Sorry to read you have entered the twilight zone but there's light at the end of the tunnel. After swapping out the power supply, main board and T -con boards without success I found one LED light out in a backlight strips. All five strips were $30 and all better. Be sure to use the suction cups for the screen and keep it perfectly flat. The slightest bend will crack the screen. Btw, does anyone have an old 58" Sharp screen or TV for sale? Yep, I used the suction cups but bent the screen slightly and now there's a crack.

0 Kudos
weswalton
Reel Rookie

Jetmechwc

I unplugged each LEDs one at a time, but no luck.  I saw a YT video saying bad capacitors, but all were fine, I still believe its the firmware and I can't seem to find the upgrade so I can do a USP stick upgrade.

Thanks for your reply!

0 Kudos
Jetmechwc
Binge Watcher

@weswalton 

During start up one of the tests is of the LEDs. Until all LEDs pass, it reruns the test..when all LEDs pass it continues to the next test. A LED tester or 5v generator will show the faulty LED. Replace the one LED or strip and the problem is solved. 

0 Kudos
Jetmechwc
Binge Watcher

@weswalton 

I understand your thinking because I kept thinking the same thing. It couldn't possibly be this simple but it is. As soon as I replaced the strip with the faulty LED all the LEDs lit and instead of starting over it continued past that point.

0 Kudos
Hstrecz

Same problem 

0 Kudos
WizoleCrone
Reel Rookie

@Jetmechwc, I'd love to sell you mine. It's been sitting unplugged since this happened. Where are you located?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.