Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Sharp/Hisense Roku TV stuck on logo

@Rachel33

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting Hisense support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
amerikatz
Channel Surfer

Of course, everyone here tried contacting all responsible for producing this product.

I will never buy Roku or Hisense or Sharp products ever! Not worth the time.

I just purchased two Fire TV products.

Rachel33
Channel Surfer

Obviously I have called hisense. I’ve called hisense and Roku at least a dozen times each. Hisense has assured me that this is a Roku problem and that they’ve received literally hundreds of calls reporting the same thing. They tried to give me updated firmware but that did nothing. 
Roku pushed an update that messed up people’s’ televisions and there is no accountability for it. The lack of customer service is really irritating. I spent hundreds of dollars on this TV and it’s not even 18 months old. there is nobody who can convince me otherwise. How is it that all of a sudden dozens of people pop up on this thread reporting the exact same issue, even with different TV manufacturers? You can’t honestly say this is not a problem with Roku. 
I’m probably going to just scrap the TV because it’s been weeks now with no resolution in sight. I will literally never buy another Roku product again. 

MyssFit
Channel Surfer

My Sharp Roku was just fine last night. I go to watch it after work and it’s stuck in this boot loop. 

I work in IT. Bad update.. I’m used to this from Microsoft.. but not my TV. So how are you going to fix this Roku?? The thing won’t even boot up to be able to download a fix!! 

Roku just bricked all our devices y’all!! 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the follow up.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please provide us the following information: Roku device model, serial number/device ID, and when you started seeing this issue occur.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MyssFit
Channel Surfer

@RokuDanny-R 

i love how someone modified my previous comment… lol 

Roku Model: 7000x

Roku Serial: YN006A692814

It started yesterday evening when I went to turn my tv on  

now tell me how to fix this please. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@MyssFit

Thanks for the follow up and providing us with your information.

I have passed it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rachel33
Channel Surfer

@RokuDanny-Rwhere is this team at in terms of the investigation? This has allegedly already been reported weeks ago according to another employee on this thread. 
I can understand and sympathize that you’re all doing your best however I do believe that some actual answers need to come of this. This has gone beyond poor customer service and I think I can speak for most people on this thread to the frustration this has caused. I don’t make a ton of extra money and I saved for months to be able to buy this nice TV for my family. I have contacted everyone under the sun for some help but nobody is actually stepping up to provide that. Continuously pointing the finger at the TV manufacturer and then repeatedly saying the issue has been “reported” is not sufficient when so many people literally have useless products as a result. 

MyssFit
Channel Surfer

I think @Rachel33 sums it up perfectly… from your forums this has been an ongoing issue for YEARS on various devices!!! 

you’ve got to have a fix for it by now. So, how do we fix it?

it’d be better to contact people or put a fix out!! Sheesh!!! That’s all we are asking for!!!. Just a way to fix it!!!

This is ridiculously bad customer service. Your company can’t just sit there n tell everyone… good game guys! Go home now… it’s not gonna happen!! 

n0rb1tz1

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE STUCK ON LOGO ANY FIRMWARE UPDATE?

PLEASE SOMEONE  FIX THIS PROBLEM THANK YOU

PURCHASE DATE 06/12/19 {WALMART}

MODEL #R6003U

SERIAL # 58G190502H00297

0 Kudos