Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amerikatz
Channel Surfer

Sharp/Hisense Roku TV stuck on logo

My 2+ year old Sharp/Hisense Roku TV is stuck on logo. Every 5 or so seconds, Sharp Roku TV logo would come on screen for a second or two and then disappear. I push reset button (behind TV, next to antenna) for 15 sec, 30 sec etc... but same issue. I unplugged it for few hours and plugged in, same issue.

Model: LC-65Q7370U

I have not tried firmware update since I can't find it anywhere.

Can someone help?

112 REPLIES 112
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Sharp/Hisense Roku TV stuck on logo

Hello @amerikatz

We're sorry for the experience – this is not what we aim for.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can contact Sharp Support here: http://www.sharpusa.com/CustomerSupport/ContactUs.aspx or at 1-888-935-8880

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
amerikatz
Channel Surfer

I contacted Sharp, they told me to contact Hisense. I contacted Hisense. They told me to contact Roku.

sun8enisu
Binge Watcher

I have been facing the same issue with my TV. It happened yesterday and from then on, its stuck in boot loop. Is there any fix that ROKU is working on ?

@RokuKariza-D @amerikatz 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @sun8enisu

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

You can try to factory reset your Roku TV and see if that will resolve the issue you're experiencing. Check out this Support article to know how to factory reset a Roku TV: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Moreover, if the issue persists, I would recommend following my suggestion in my post above.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
sun8enisu
Binge Watcher

Wow ! that was a quick reply. Thanks for that. But no luck.

I tried reaching out to SHARP, they said firmware is maintained by ROKU and asked me to contact ROKU.

Hence I landed here. I have tried resetting and all possible options. No luck. Can someone from ROKU take a deeper look into this issue as its impacting lot of customers ?

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@sun8enisu

I apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku TV. It consists of 12 alphanumeric characters and can be located at the back of the device itself.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
sun8enisu
Binge Watcher

@RokuKariza-D : please find the serial number - 58G183986H00329

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you have not already, please provide us with the following information:
-Roku TV brand and model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
-when did you start seeing this issue occur
-what troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
amerikatz
Channel Surfer

You can't factory reset if we can't get to the menu (system didn't boot completely). Holding down the tiny reset button next to TV antenna port doesn't do anything either.