Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TamaraXhan

Rubico IRANhd channel not working

Hello,

I am paid up until December 2023 for Iran HD on the Rubico channel, but it keeps asking me to pay every time I try to play the channel. This has been happening for one week. Rebooted, removed and re-added channel, etc, nothing has fixed this. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rubico IRANhd channel not working

Hi @TamaraXhan,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for providing this information and sharing it with us. We'd be more than happy to assist. You can reach out to our Accounts and Billing team, and they'll be able to assist you further regarding your concern.  For their contact information, kindly refer to this link: Accounts and Billing. Select the "Accounts and Billing" option to be directed to their contact information.

We hope for the best for you.

Regards,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.