Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbeall6738

Re: Roku wireless speaker stopped working on one side

Hi there,

I just noticed that my right speaker is no longer working.  The Roku screen say "your right wireless speaker is paired but disconnected.  When I switch the speakers power plugs the pairing light does not come on for the right speaker using either power cord.  Whereas the left speaker works using either plug, showing that the power cord is not the issue.  If the speaker is not getting power, pressing other buttons will not help, and yes I tried pressing the pairing button several times with no progress.  Next step or idea please

thanks

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@dbeall6738

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku wireless speakers? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Indymom23
Reel Rookie

I am having this same issue. The right speaker died and has no light. Switched out the cord with the speaker that works and it still doesn’t have power. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Indymom23,

Thanks for your post. 

We recommend visiting our support page to troubleshoot further. Here, you'll find a wealth of information and resources that can help you resolve your issue: How to resolve audio playback issues on your Roku wireless speakers.

If you've tried the troubleshooting steps on our support page and are still experiencing issues, please don't hesitate to contact us for further assistance. Kindly include the serial number of the Roku host device (Roku TV or Roku Streambar) to which your Roku wireless speakers connect, from Settings>System>About.

Keep us posted. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
WCOLE622

1 wireless speaker stopped working, the other still works, no power light, please advise.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @WCOLE622,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Apologies for the inconvenience. We would like to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

Have you tried taking a look here at our Support resources and following the steps to resolve the issue? How to resolve audio playback issues on your Roku® wireless speakers | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
newlook

Clearly, based on the previous postings this is a known issue and a defect in your speakers, not operator error. I'm having the same problem: right Roku speaker is dead and will not power on. Reseting, pairing or other troubleshooting will not work if not powering on. I've done all of the troubleshooting on your website and what others have done who've posted this problem. Model: 9020X / S/N: 02624E739400.

Please advise or provide instructions on replacement or returning these and getting a full refund. $150 on Amazon purchased Jul 4, 2022.