Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dm133522

Roku wireless soundbar and roku wireless speaker

I cant seam to firgure out how to connect both the roku wireless soundbar (not streambar and not made by onn) and roku wireless speakers Roku TV Wireless Speakers #( also not made by onn) to my roku tv at the same time am i doing something wrong is there a special or specific order i have to do

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku wireless soundbar and roku wireless speaker

Hi @Dm133522,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We understand that you wanted to set up your Roku wireless speakers on your Roku soundbar and TV. We're happy to assist you. Please check out this support article here on how to set up your Roku wireless speakers.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ursacat
Channel Surfer

I have the same issue. Apparently you can't. The wireless speakers can only be used with the HDMI connected streambars. I'd like to be wrong. I bought the wrong soundbar - I already had the wireless speakers and wanted to use the Roku Wireless Streambar as a "center" channel.  Anyone gotten this to work?  Thx, Lou

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ursacat,

Thank you for the inquiry!

Please try to view the support article that we have provided above.

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ursacat
Channel Surfer

John,

Well thanks for the link but no, it does not address the question. Please understand we are talking about the Roku TV Wireless Soundbar connecting with the Roku Wireless Speakers. Specifically NOT the Roku SMART Soundbar. This article sheds no light on accomplishing this. I believe this is not possible. Can you please confirm this is the case? If so I will return the Roku TV Wireless Soundbar. Thanks, Lou

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ursacat,

Thank you for keeping us updated here in the Roku Community!
We'd love to investigate further with this concern that you've. May we know what the brand of your smart soundbar is?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ursacat
Channel Surfer

It’s simply the Roku TV wireless soundbar as already stated clearly.  Can you please tell me this is not a bot?  Thanks, Lou

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Ursacat

You must first connect your Roku wireless speakers to a Roku host device such as a Roku TV™, Roku Streambar®, Roku Streambar Pro, or Roku Smart Soundbar. This is done through a discovery process called pairing which sets up a secure wireless connection with your speakers. Because this pairing information is retained even when your devices are powered off, it is typically only necessary to pair your Roku wireless speakers one time.

For more information regarding this, you can visit this support article at this link: How to resolve issues pairing your Roku® wireless speakers

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ursacat
Channel Surfer

Thanks for the information.However, when I go back to the audio, set up and try and add the Roku TV wireless sound bar, it says I can only add thone device the wireless speakers.

the wireless speakers.

Thanks, Lou

However, when I go back to the

0 Kudos