Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kellyshn

Roku update only change now I have to reconnect to internet every time I turn it on

Jump to solution

The only change is the latest Roku update.  Internet is Bluetooth, close to router, nothing else have changed but after a year of working fine, now I have to check connect every single time I turn it on.  I don't want to waste this time every time. Help 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku update only change now I have to reconnect to internet every time I turn it on

Jump to solution

Assuming this is a Roku TV and not a Roku device connected to a TV, you might want to try enabling "Fast TV start" under Settings->System->Power.  I know it's not an ideal solution, but it should keep the connection from dropping.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku update only change now I have to reconnect to internet every time I turn it on

Jump to solution

Assuming this is a Roku TV and not a Roku device connected to a TV, you might want to try enabling "Fast TV start" under Settings->System->Power.  I know it's not an ideal solution, but it should keep the connection from dropping.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.