Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thistvsuks
Reel Rookie

Roku tv wont boot up………..

Jump to solution

This tv wont boot up, it turns on, but wont boot past the logo screen, ive looked everywhere, and i see the same problem mentioned by others, but no solution, ive tried disconnecting the power button, dusting off the insides, ive tried using the reset button, obviously ive fiddled with the plug, nothing, was working perfectly fine earlier today and now it wont start all the way up. This was also a huge pain to post.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku tv wont boot up………..

Jump to solution

@Thistvsuks 

When you "tried the reset button", did you press and hold the reset button for 15-30 seconds?

A quick press of reset will restart the RokuTV, a long press (15-30 seconds) is required to Factory Reset the RokuTV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Thistvsuks 

When you "tried the reset button", did you press and hold the reset button for 15-30 seconds?

A quick press of reset will restart the RokuTV, a long press (15-30 seconds) is required to Factory Reset the RokuTV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Thistvsuks
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Saw somone say they did for 15 so i did 15-20 nothing changed, but after readibg your message i figured ill just hold it down for a minute and recovery mode appeared, i hope this works.

Alexneil
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

same issue, let me try i hope this work for me 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.