Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angel84613

Roku tv screen cracked from moving tv no idea how point of impact got there

Jump to solution

So I was moving my tv and I see a small point of impact and now there is a section of my tv that is black but I still do have a one year warranty on it will that cover my cracked tv screen due to the fact that I have warranty. The warranty I have is roku warranty.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Roku tv screen cracked from moving tv no idea how point of impact got there

Jump to solution

Hi @angel84613

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. We would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's customer support team to report the issue and for further help.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @angel84613

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. We would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's customer support team to report the issue and for further help.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

It's very UNlikely a manufacturer's warranty would cover impact damage. Read it carefully. For any LCD TV, it's important to NEVER lay it flat. It should ALWAYS be kept vertical.

0 Kudos
Randy_Williams2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Moved my Roku TV, now it has a cracked screen. No clue how it happened! Any advice on repair or insurance coverage?

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You can see if it's covered by homeowners insurance. Unless it's very expensive, it may not even be covered by a deductible.

One good reason not to get rid of those boxes for large, expensive, electronics.

0 Kudos