Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mbjack
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku stream bar static that's out of control

Thank you. I received the tracking number and looking forward to getting it up and running again.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cracklingsound,

Welcome to the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience. I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you via email.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mbjack,

Thanks for the update.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
XZ1

I have to also add that my streambar is terrible sounding out if just the right side, but it's really bad now. SN YL00AS123059

This is either a massive manufacturer defect in components or fluke software update that created an issue. I've only had the thing for a couple of months and the problem was sudden yet developing. It started out lightly with only lower notes but is now progressed into the mid range frequencies and holy smokes it makes watching anything unbearable. As a musician and DJ it's 5x as bad because we train our ears to detect this kind of awful noise and hyper focus on it. Thanks

0 Kudos
TnGiGi

What is the fix?

0 Kudos
mrjeepin82
Channel Surfer

I guess this is the fix we will see...

(Thank you for writing back to us.

Since the replacement as been initiated for the Roku Streambar device, we will be closing this ticket. You would be receiving the device within 3-5 business days. If you are still having issues or feel like your issue has not been addressed, please let us know. Thank you!)

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@XZ1

Thanks for the post and providing us with your device information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@TnGiGi

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.