Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku display interruption (HDMI)

I've had my roku for years, and i've always had this issue.

Far as I can tell, its related to the HDMI in some way. Every single port behaves like this.

Now, onto the issue. Whenever I use my roku tv with HDMI connected to any of my computers, the display will go black for several seconds when say, fullscreening a application with youtube on it's screen. The TV's smart ui is working just fine seemingly, but I've not been able to find a single setting to fix this EXCEPT for, if I recall correctly, turning off hardware acceleration on the application i fullscreen, which is frankly a unacceptable trade off.

So now I'm trying to ask if anybody might know another solution. I've tried to comb these forums over youtube for any supposed fixes and none of them have settings I have or they're not actually fixes.

Heres the TV information.

Model: 8113X - Roku TV

Serial Number: YK001N092875 (JAA081092875)

Software Version: 13.1.4 build 1510-48

GC Version: 12.2.22

Timestamp 2024-10-02t11:39:17Z

And the issue ID it says to use is 75-396-699

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.