Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Local Channels over Antenna No Longer Working Nor do any of the Roku branded Channels

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that we are currently investigating the issue and once more information is available I'll be sure to post an update.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Fergusons

Re: Local Channels over Antenna No Longer Working Nor do any of the Roku branded Channels

Jump to solution

This is still unresolved on our 32" ONN Roku TV as of 10:40 p.m. EST, Friday 12-18-20.  My wife is PISSED about not getting the XMAS movies!!!

0 Kudos
Tamillia83
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I've done all of these things and still not working!!!

0 Kudos
Tamillia83
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Model: 7822 Roku TV

Serial Number: YNOOWC231853

Device ID: EO59DW231853

Software: 9.4.2 build 4063-AT

It happens on Roku Channel, Live Tv, & Roku Tips

Tracker ID: 53-506-968
0 Kudos
Tamillia83
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same here smh!!!

0 Kudos
LockS
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Channel won’t load

Jump to solution

Here's some of my info:

Roku TV 8522X

Onn. Model 100012589

Serial number YK00DX657718

Device ID LD503D657718

Software version 9.4.2 build 4063-AN

This problem is found on my roku channel it wont open at all.

0 Kudos

Re: Roku Channel won’t load

Jump to solution

Same happening with my tv.  Can't they just release a patch to cover all tvs since it is happening to everybody?  Hells Kitchen was getting good.  

0 Kudos
Louise72654
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. So i would like the answer also. Or i will use my warranty and return mine also it was fine until the update

0 Kudos
Da-boo-boo

Jump to solution

I was having these exact same problems then I noticed that my tv had not updated in 2 days. Did manual check and there was an update from 9.4.2 build 4063-AT to 9.4.2 build 4101-AT, fixed everything. I hope it helps someone cause I was just as upset as everyone here.

0 Kudos
keithlg2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I did numerous manual updates on yesterday till 7pm PST, but haven't tried today. I will try at my earliest convenience and add comment with my results. Probably will not be until tomorrow though. I really hope fixit's fixed. 4 days without live TV is unacceptable.

0 Kudos