Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spenjw

Roku background but no menu or setup available

My TLC Roku tv lost all functioning capabilities. When I turn it on it attempts to update the network but fails. When I cancel repeated attempts it returns to a roku screen but is blank otherwise, including no Settings capabilities. It is not a black screen. It has “TLC Roku” at the top left over a graphic, but nothing else.  My other roku tv (Hisense) is having no trouble with the network. Anyone had a similar problem?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku background but no menu or setup available

Hello @Spenjw,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We recommend unplugging your Roku TV from the power source for 10-15 minutes and then plugging it back in to resolve the issue. If the issue still persists, we would recommend you contact the TV manufacturer for the issue. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos