Roku Wireless Speaker Power Cord

I contacted support they told me to buy new speakers. I’m furious 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Wireless Speaker Power Cord

Hello @andimac58

We do apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

It looks like you were in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
andimac58
Reel Rookie

And bonus I was promised some communication today. NOTHING. great customer service 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@andimac58

Thanks for following up. 

I personally followed up on this with the support team and it seems that they have sent you an email regarding your concern. Kindly check your email and keep us posted in case you have not received an email from us. Or also check your spam folder, your email may be set up to automatically block emails from unrecognized senders and place the message in a spam or junk folder.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Riv3rbank
Reel Rookie

The roku wireless speakers are basically identical to the sonos one sl speakers. I have both and it appears that power cords are the same. They are plenty of longer and shorter cords out there for the sonos one sl on amazon.

Vebner 19.5in Power Cord Compatible with Sonos One, Sonos One SL, Sonos Play-1 Speakers - Power Plug Cable (Short, Black) https://a.co/d/bG2lGCa

0 Kudos