Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blackmojo78
Reel Rookie

Roku TV stuck on Let’s get started

My Onn Roku TV is stuck on “let’s get started” and my remote (no pairing button) only works to turn tv on/off. I’ve tried manually restarting etc. Don’t know what to do.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV stuck on Let’s get started

Welcome to the Roku Community, @blackmojo78!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd be happy to review your concern about being unable to control your Roku interface and help you get back on streaming. 

Before proceeding, kindly provide us with additional information such as follows:

• Is this your first time activating your ONN Roku TV? If not, did your TV recently receive any software updates prior to this happening that might trigger this? 
  • Did you factory reset your ONN Roku TV?
  • Do you have a spare physical Roku remote we can use to try and see if this can control your TV? 

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
blackmojo78
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV stuck on Let’s get started

I recently factory reset my tv because it wouldn’t connect to the internet. It is stuck on the “let’s get started screen” I tried unplugging it and taking out remote batteries. The remote only controls volume so I am totally stuck

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.