Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JD_Newk
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV not showing antennae channels in live TV

Jump to solution

I'm sorry, but as you see from my original post, antennae shows up when I hide streaming.  Only streaming shows up when I unhide streaming.  Therefore, it is not an antennae issue.

0 Kudos
Cmaf
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This worked for me also. 

0 Kudos
jjonkers

Jump to solution

I am having the same proble here.  All of my cable channels disapeared.

0 Kudos
Amberjeanr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The only thing that fixed this problem is disconnecting from the internet by resetting network connection in advanced settings .  Hope they fix this soon cos my start tv isn’t very smart now 

0 Kudos
snippits
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have both of my Roku TV's set to hide streaming channels.  I still have all the antenna channels but one, the Oxygen channel out of Charlotte, NC CBS 3.5.  

Powered completely down and re-scanned multiple times, and channel 3.5 is gone.  On our 
Samsung dumb TV, channel 3.5 works fine, so this is definitely a Roku problem.

CarleenF
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

WORKAROUND FOUND!

It's still wrong today, even tried yet another channel scan. No new software to download, either.

I tried another suggestion and disconnected my router.  Tada! All my Cable channels now appear in the guide! To finish the test, I plugged my router back in, checked the guide and they were all still there. I unhid streaming channels, and Cable channels disappeared again. Hid streaming channels and Cable ones did NOT reappear. Time to unplug the router again. Good luck, all!

KP4KB8

Jump to solution

Same problem here shows 5 channels but that’s all 

JD_Newk
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I used the advanced settings on the roku to reset network connection vs resetting router, but worked same.

Thanks!

Onikki
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks @JD_Newk @JD_Newk Worked for me too. YAY!

0 Kudos
moondance
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Carleen, I tried your solution, didn't work for me. No local channels since yesterday and now our 2nd Roku tv I the Iiving room has no local channels as well! Does Roku have any sort of update on what's going on?

0 Kudos