Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amberjeanr
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV not showing antennae channels in live TV

Jump to solution

Go into your advance system settings n reset network settings n don’t connect to the internet until they fix the problem, 

0 Kudos
CarleenF
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Did you also do a recent rescan for Live TV channels? I'm sorry it didn't work for you! 

0 Kudos
Littledragon3
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Support told me to wait 24-48 hours and glitch should be fixed!

0 Kudos
moondance
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have scanned at least 5 times,  no help. Yesterday only one of my TVs had this problem, now both do! Whatever ROKU is doing to resolve the problem, it ain't working!

Zonexero
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Mine came back late last evening, however, many channels are still missing, I usually get approx 96 local OTA channels, it is only showing about 75% of them now, I tried the disconnect hack, and yup, they re-appear.  Funny thing is if you set it to one of the channels that re-appears, then re-connect, it just changes to the next closest channel.  I also posted this in another thread where many other people experiencing the same problem.  Many of our OTA channels have always just said 'No Information' but are still very much watchable, hopefully they get this fixed soon.

0 Kudos
irishkhan
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Update:  Both over-the -air & Live Stream tv are visible together again.  Roku mustve fixed something.

I went to advanced settings & reset my network connection on my TCL Roku Tv but it did NOT work for me.  Ive rescanned channels & rebooted modem/router but I cannot see them together. If I want to see my over-the-air Antenna channels I have to "Hide Streaming Channels" like you said. This is a Roku glitch, right ?

0 Kudos
moondance
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My channels are back! For how long I don't know. What worked for me :  Select settings on Roku screen

On the settings screen, select "System"

Then select Advanced System Settings

Scroll down to Network Connection Reset,  click on Reset Connection.

The tv will go off for 30 seconds to a minute, then come back on.  When it came back on, my channels were back!!

I hope this works for you guys!

0 Kudos
Zonexero
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Did they all come back?  I have mine, but as I said, many are still missing.

0 Kudos
Elw2

Re: Roku TV not showing antenna channels in live TV

Jump to solution

I can't get my local channels 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm having the same issues that quite a few members are having today!

Jump to solution

My mother is 90 and I am trying to help using facetime.  She has 3 TV's.  NO ISSUE with GOOGLE/Phillips and BIG ISSUE with 2 TCL/Roku.  Inactivating stream channels DOES NOT WORK and there is no way I can get this info remotely.  Her TV's are less than 6 mos old, they must have updated LAST EVENING when this happened.  PLEASE FIX THIS.  Before we give away her TV's. She lives in JOHN KNOX VILLAGE in Orange City and this has affected ALL THE ELDERLY that LIVE HER and have ROKU TV's and they community is a WITS END.  this is BAD PR and you need to fix it.