Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I'm having the same issues that quite a few members are having today!

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community for assistance today!

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we acknowledge the concern you're having. We would be pleased to help resolve this issue. But before anything else, we need additional information from your end. Would you be so kind as to provide the following details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Image of the issue you're seeing.

The information you provide is essential for us to work on the issue. Your response would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
MBradz

Re: Roku TV not showing antennae channels in live TV

Jump to solution

Same here - local channels are gone. What a joke. I'm getting super frustrated with all the quirks that come from the simple act of trying to watch TV on YOUR product. 

dslonsdale
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV not showing antenna channels in live TV

Jump to solution

Go into the Roku setting.  Tv inputs. Antenna tv. Manage channels. To the right click the box hide streaming channels.

Joseg13
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuTakashi 

FYI: Seems it is fixed now for me.

I unhid the streaming channels and now have the local antenna plus the streaming channels as before.

Thanks for the quick fix....unless it was just a waiting issues and we were impatient... 🙂

JVC model: LT-49MAW598

SN: YK00SA880187

Device ID: RUT94S880187

Hardware ID: 8813X

OS Version: 12.0.0 - build 4182-92

0 Kudos
ca19807

Re: Roku TV not showing antenna channels in live TV

Jump to solution

This worked!

0 Kudos
Bft

Re: Roku TV not showing antennae channels in live TV

Jump to solution

On my oon roku  tv I hid streaming channels. Locals showed up. Then I unchecked hide streaming and had both local and streaming channels

osl7
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

if you want to see the local channels you have ot hide the streaming ones

0 Kudos
oasis888

Re: Antenna TV guide only working when connected to network

Jump to solution

Local TV shows channel I can't get 

0 Kudos
Glocom
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have three on Roku TVs, and all of them are having the same problem. Started this afternoon about 4:50 PM.

I agree with a lot of the post the Roku platform continues to go downhill with the updates that they do. This is just another example.  the problem seems to be fixed now.

And it’s clear there are other updates going on than what is reflected in the system information mine shows the last update was done 5/11th.

upyours1

Jump to solution

It is on every roku device I have. I have 3 of them. Do you really need all of that information from 3 different devices. This is obviously something you rolled out in the last 24 hours.

Come on. Be professional and fix your pathetic mess.

I will never buy another ROKU device and will be replacing the 3 that I currently own.

Android TV just got my business.