Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku TV making Vibration sounds when watching

My Roku tv has started making vibration noises while watching it. The sound settings are on recommended. It’s mounted tightly. It just started doing this a few days ago and I can’t figure it out 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV making Vibration sounds when watching

Hi @Yellowroses,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We are glad you are reporting the issue of your Roku TV making a vibration sound when you're watching. We would be more than willing to help you sort this out.

Before we start with troubleshooting it, we would like to know the following:

• Is there an external device connected to your Roku TV?
  • What is the brand of your Roku TV?
  • Does it happen from all of the channels you are watching?
  • Did you receive a recent software update before you experienced the issue?
  • What is the software version of your Roku TV?

In the meantime let's see if this will work for you. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below.

• Reset TV audio:
  1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select Advanced System settings
  4. Select Reset TV audio and Picture settings
  5. Follow on-screen instructions
  • Reset the network connection
  1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select Advanced System settings
  4. Select Network connection reset
  5. Select Reset connection

After the network reset is complete, your Roku TV will restart, and you will need to return to the Settings menu and set up your wireless network again. Then, you can try again to watch some channels and check if the Roku TV still gives you a vibration sound.

We recommend you try these troubleshooting processes, and please keep us posted.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Roku TV making Vibration sounds when watching

Hisense 6Series-65 software 13.1.4 build 1512-CH. no software update available. The only external device plugged in is a PS5 which has been plugged in and didn’t have the issue before. It happens with anything I watch. I have reset the audio settings, I have reset network settings! 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.