Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bev4
Reel Rookie

Roku TV keeps trying to load

I have been watching ROKU TV for a while now but the last couple days it just keeps trying to load and never gets it done. Is there something wrong with my TV? let me know Thank you,   Bev4

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: [RESOLVED] Service Interruption: Roku Device Activations and Other Services

Hi @Bev4

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We'd be more than happy to look into this further. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? Do you receive an error code or message? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

With more details. we will be able to assist you further. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Bev4
Reel Rookie

No I did not do any troubleshooting and no I did not get code. I go on the ROKU channel all that comes up is the loading screen with an arrow circling. I cant pick a channel because they don't come up. thats as far as it goes. It looks like you cut me off of the service.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Bev4

Thanks for following up. 

If you cannot play titles from any streaming channel, check the status of the network connection by going to Settings > Network > About. 

The Status will either say “Connected”, or you will see a message that your Roku device is not connected to the internet. If your device is not connected, select Set up connection and follow the on-screen instructions. If you are having trouble, learn what to do if your Roku device cannot connect to your network.

After confirming your Roku device is connected, select Check connection to perform a test of your network and internet connection. For help understanding the results and how they can help troubleshoot playback issues, review the detailed article about the connection check.

If the playback issue continues, restart your router and your Roku device. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos