Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RAVE

Roku TV factory resets, alongside my roku box for our living room TV.

So, since this is CLEARLY a software issue designed by the roku company that means this issue is NOT a hardware issue and is in fact a software side issue. (i would know im a tech and a VERY good one)

there is no reason when i turn my TV on in the morning i should have to re-enter all my details.

your software NEEDS to be fixed.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV factory resets, alongside my roku box for our living room TV.

Hi @RAVE,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the trouble you've encountered with your Roku, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We'd be more than happy to look into this further. For us to help you better, we will ask a set of questions to isolate the issue:

• What model is your Roku TV? (Hisense, TCL, ONN, Select Series, Pro, Series, Plus Series, etc.)
  • What is your device's OS version?
  • When did you notice the issue start?
  • Are you encountering any error codes or messages?
  • Does this happen in all the channels you are currently logged in to?

Please keep us posted about the issue you are experiencing, and we'll be more than happy to continue assisting you. We look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.