Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku TV Wrong Time Zone & No Way to Correct

Jump to solution

I had same issue. I had to factory reset my TV and it worked again. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Is this a joke?  Or does it really work?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Did you ever find the answer? Or have you left Roku?

I am in the same situation and looking to correct the time zone.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

My husband has been able to change the time, but not the location.  Roku still thinks we are in the midwest.  However, on the upside Roku wants to show ups the news for 11 pm tonight (in the future).  This could be pure gold. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hey ROKU! Yes, you! 

Are you people paying attention??

This still isn’t fixed! When do you plan to fix it?! Next release? Next decade? What the heck? #RokuTV needs help! 

0 Kudos
Gwen2022

Jump to solution

I tried factory reset last fall, five+ times and nothing.. tried the 5 home, 1 Up, 2 rewind, 2 forward. No change.  I was exactly 6 hours earlier than current time.  Tonight, did the factory reset and it worked! Why? Don’t know.  It will be interesting to see the results tomorrow morning. 

0 Kudos
LAvak

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue and System Restart does not work to fix it.

The TV time is correct, but the channel line up time and date are very wrong! 2002 in fact!  I can't change it. System Restart fixes it for about 3 seconds and then it reverts to 2002.  How do I correct this?  I've been trying to fix it for weeks.  Getting ready to throw the TV away!

0 Kudos