Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bagga3

Roku TV Remote Not Pairing

so, i’m trying to use an already set up roku so i can show my family something on my phone, as iOS isn’t able to mirror the screen with chromecast. the remote just wasn’t working. so, i’m trying to re-pair it to the roku. the led light on the roku is blinking, like it’s recognizing that something is trying to pair with it, but the screensaver keeps coming up, stopping the process.

what do i do?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV Remote Not Pairing

How are you doing? @bagga3,

We appreciate you for posting in the Roku Community!

Pairing your remote is very important when setting up your Roku device. No worries. We can help you with that.

• What Roku device are you using right now?
  • What type of remote are you using right now? Is that a simple voice remote?
  • Is the Roku device set up with your Roku account?

In the meantime, you can refer to this article on how to fix your remote here: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working.

For screen mirroring for IOS, refer to this link: How to use AirPlay and HomeKit with your Roku streaming device.

Please keep us posted on what you find out; we will happily continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.