Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrP1
Channel Surfer

Roku TCL TV Losing internet access/WiFi

Now not only does my tv freeze and restart, it will not keep an internet connection, I have tried everything, factory reset, modem reset, unplugging, history cleaning yadda yadda yadda ETC, all my other devices work just fine and modem is good! I have found multiple people with same issue per research but no answers that work!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
dickless

Re: Roku TCL TV Losing internet access/WiFi

Yeah me too !!! I am done with this BS. Roku knows whatever fatal error is in their software cannot be fixed.

Just ask the people that were complaining about this since 2021 . and its still not fixed. Roku just doesn't want to start paying out refunds for the bogus product.

MrP1
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku TCL TV Losing internet access/WiFi

Spoiler
Yeah I will never support anything from Roku and their trash products ever again and will do my best to spread the word!
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.