Whatup

Roku Streambar Streaming Quality

Jump to solution

I just replaced my Roku Ultra with a Roku Streambar.  The streaming quality is terrible on the Streambar.  The video starts distorted and pixelated and will stop and buffer many times.  I did not have this problem with the Ultra.  I have excellent Wifi signal strength and an excellent Wifi Mesh configuration. I have tried both 5G and 2.4G since that seams to be the only adjustments I can make.  Is anyone else having streaming quality issues with the Streambar?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar Streaming Quality

Jump to solution

Hi, @Whatup 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for reaching out to us regarding the issue you've encountered, and we'll be more than glad to assist. May we know on what specific channel/app have you experienced the low-quality streaming on your Roku Streambar? When did you first experience this issue occur? Also, we recommend performing a system restart to resolve the issue. To do this, navigate to Settings > System > Power (skip if no sub-menu) > System Restart.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar Streaming Quality

Jump to solution

Hi, @Whatup 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for reaching out to us regarding the issue you've encountered, and we'll be more than glad to assist. May we know on what specific channel/app have you experienced the low-quality streaming on your Roku Streambar? When did you first experience this issue occur? Also, we recommend performing a system restart to resolve the issue. To do this, navigate to Settings > System > Power (skip if no sub-menu) > System Restart.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.