Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulfuhr
Reel Rookie

Re: Streambar suddenly buzzing/cracking/distortion after a few months!

Is there somewhere else I can get some support for this?

0 Kudos
jjwilson

Re: Muffled Audio on Roku streambar

I'm having the same issue

Model 9102X

IC: 5959A-R1035

FCC ID: TC2-R1038

SN: 2A10CE461217

Is this information sufficient?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @jjwilson

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have forwarded your concern and information to our team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Skatan
Reel Rookie

Having the same issue sounds like a blown right sub or something.

m - 9102 r

ser - yloofk099399

soft - 10.50 build 4210-95

d - 2a118f099399

Seems this is a common problem people seem to be having. Hope to get resolved asap since I’ve only had the thing a few weeks now. Hey roku maybe time to recall and upgrade. 

0 Kudos
paulfuhr
Reel Rookie

Seems like Roku Support was replying until recently when they discovered way too many people were having this 'isolated' issue

0 Kudos
BigGuy2022

I am also having the same problem with sound and I have tried different hdmi cables and still doesn’t work. Please help me out thanks 

0 Kudos
Dann3

Re: Roku Streambar Static - unresolved

I also have the Stream bar and I bought it in June 2021 and the static noise is on my right speaker and it’s getting more annoying every week. I tried going through Amazon where I bought it from and chatted with somebody that was supposed to get back with me in a week and now it has been almost a month and no response I think the The speaker is blown and cannot get a resolution for this either. I hope somebody could help on this issue also apparently this is a common issue and you are right it’s not a $20 item just to throw out.

0 Kudos
ShuadChaun
Reel Rookie

I, like most here, am having the same problem. Distortion unless I turn bass off. Periodic muffling. 

What causes this? How do we correct?

0 Kudos
PiersGaviston
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Streambar Static - unresolved

No, there has been no resolution and no contact from Roku. I actually found a part of their website that allowed you to submit a return. I filled the form several times and when I pressed submit received an error that it was unable to submit and that someone would contact me. But of course no one ever has. Their business model assumes zero customer support. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@BigGuy2022 @ShuadChaun

Thanks for the posts.

Please reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku devices. It can be found in Settings > System > About.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos