Roku Soundbar YouTubeTV. Always need to uninstall and reinstall

Same problem here. We shouldn't have to do that. It's clearly a software issue and repeatedly Uninstaller and reinstalling shouldn't be necessary 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Soundbar YouTubeTV

Hello @jspearce2003

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? Do you receive an error code or message?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
chall3809
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Soundbar YouTubeTV

I am having the same issue with the Roku Soundbar and YouTubeTV.

It is consistently hanging during playback.  I ultimately get an error dialog about not having an internet connection.  I check the connection and it is good, however, I'm still forced to Restart the device.  I have to do this several times a day.  The problem never occurs on my other standard Roku device.

This soundbar is connected to my Samsung TV with the optical cable option as it didn't have the type of USB connection required to work without it.

What other type of information do you need?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.