Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FMBob
Channel Surfer

Roku Pro TV and Denon AVR-S750H eARC Problem

Well, here we go with another problem with this new Roku Pro 75"TV which is a bit over a week old. Making sure all of the settings are what they should be, when turning on the TV is shows a message saying something like "AVR-S750 not found... is is on?". Yet I am getting sound through my audio system fine. I am unable to get the Denon Menu on the TV screen to check on it's settings. With my prior TV which was using the Roku Ultra player and the Denon receiver there were no problems at all and I was able to access and bring up the Denon's menu system on the TV.

I only have 2 more days left to be able to return the Roku Pro TV and with the problems I have been encountering, it looks like I will be returning it.

Anyone have any knowledge or the same problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Pro TV and Denon AVR-S750H eARC Problem

Hi @FMBob,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having an issue connecting your Denon AVR to your Roku Pro TV and we appreciate your report about this. Please be aware that we have already passed along this to the appropriate Roku team, and we're dropping in a PM to further assist you, kindly check your inbox.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
FMBob
Channel Surfer

When checking my messages, I find nothing from you there.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@FMBob,

Thanks for getting back to us!

We'll follow up again for this and kindly check your inbox. We're sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.