Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EllisJune
Channel Surfer

Re: All of my apps on Sharp Roku TV have disappeared

Jump to solution

I’ve just spent an hour w tech support chat and the final solution that worked was doing a “hard reset” by unplugging tv for 1 minute then plugging in again and pressing reset button on back of  tv for 20 seconds.  Then had to go through set up again as if it was new tv.  Once I was logged into my Roku account all my apps are now back.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @EllisJune 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us regarding a solution to the missing apps on your Sharp Roku TV. We encourage every Roku Community user to post and share the troubleshooting step they have performed that resolves a specific issue that can help other users. 

Troubleshooting, such as system restart, is one step to resolve issues with your Roku Streaming device or Roku TV.

If you have further concerns or inquiries, feel free to reach out to us or post a new thread in the Community.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @EllisJune 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us regarding a solution to the missing apps on your Sharp Roku TV. We encourage every Roku Community user to post and share the troubleshooting step they have performed that resolves a specific issue that can help other users. 

Troubleshooting, such as system restart, is one step to resolve issues with your Roku Streaming device or Roku TV.

If you have further concerns or inquiries, feel free to reach out to us or post a new thread in the Community.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.