Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gungus

PS5 not detected by Hisense Roku Tv

I recently came back from a vacation in which I took my PS5. After coming back, I tried plugging it into my tv and suddenly it can’t be detected. It’s worked perfectly fine before I left and all I did was plug the PS5 into a tv on vacation. I’ve tried switching hdmi ports and plugging in different devices into the tv in which they all work except the PS5. I don’t know what to do anymore

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: PS5 not detected by Hisense Roku Tv

Hi @Gungus

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing to our attention that your PS5 was not detected by your Hisense Roku TV and for the steps you took to resolve the issue.

In this case, we recommend performing a system reboot on your Roku TV from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (Skip Power if there is no option) and proceeding to System Restart.

Please keep us posted if there are any differences after doing so.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.