Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Re: Onn roku tv volume is at a 100 but still sounds low

Jump to solution

Happy to hear you found a solution. However, not so happy for my own situation, as not all TVs have that "Sound leveling" option, and mine fall into that category, so I'm just out of luck. I think my only option to increase the volume on those channels needing it, is to run the sound out to external speakers...

0 Kudos
Tristandavis19
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The TV in my living room is the same as yours. I haven't tried to adjust to sound on that one because it is hooked up to speakers (movie theater vibe) but I can try to figure out how to do it with these options that we have as well. My bedroom TV was more important for me since that's where I am in the evening. I will figure it out and get back to your comment. Trust me, having the TV on 30 is loud enough now instead of going to 100 and it still sounding the same.

It doesn't have the option either. It's hooked up to an external speaker as well, but I will figure out how to do it on  then post w

AugustW

Jump to solution

Absolutely NONE of your suggestions work and the TV is just an overpriced POS that I’m running over with my car tomorrow and then telling every streamer I know to avoid Roku products like the plague.  

0 Kudos
AugustW

Jump to solution

That doesn’t work and you know it…

0 Kudos
AugustW

Jump to solution

Gathering reports?  That’s a lie.  It’s been over a year and there’s STILL no advice here that actually works.

0 Kudos
AugustW

Jump to solution

Sure, blame ONN for your lousy product.

0 Kudos
Tristandavis19
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

1000010403.jpg

1000010404.jpg

1000010405.jpg

1000010406.jpg

This is how I got mine to work. I had to put a movie on in order to get to the settings (*) menu. If yall can't find this option that's not my fault. I have a new ONN tv in my bedroom that the volume was not working right with. I set it to this and now it's working. So if it isn't working for yall then yall ONN tv is bad in my opinion.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.