Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmandaJox3

Onn RokuTv went black on me yesterday

I have an Onn RokuTV, and out of no where yesterday the screen has went black. When I push the power button, I can hear the sounds for when it turns on/off. But then nothing else? I have unplugged it several times and it’s still the same thing. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn RokuTv went black on me yesterday

Hi @AmandaJox3,

Thanks for letting us know about this concern.

If unplugging the TV does not help, kindly proceed to performing a hard reset on your device by locating the reset button or reset pinhole at the back of the TV. Press and hold it for 5 seconds.

If the issue persists after doing so, we recommend you reach out to the manufacturer directly to inquire further, as this may be an internal issue with the TV. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. You can locate their support contact information here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.