Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
piven8

Roku problem, Need HELP please

So my Roku is on a dynex tv unsure the size. Anyways the Home Screen of Roku works perfect but if I load a app let’s say YouTube or Spotify YouTube loads up with a screen of different colored vertical lines and you can’t see the picture at all. Sometimes it seems to have sound. On Spotify it loads a black screen. I went through multiple troubleshooting but no luck! Unplugged everything let it sit about a hr and retried didn’t work. Restarted device didn’t work. Read online try changing it from automatic 1080p to manual 1080p and it’d load but with a really tiny screen. I tried 720p didn’t work at all. I’ve deleted apps and reinstalled but didn’t work. I’m thinking of just factory resetting to see if that works. Any tips, ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated before I buy a brand new one! THANKS

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku problem, Need HELP please

Hi @piven8,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!
We'd like to know more about the issue that you're having with Roku. What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g. Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV – specify TV) Could you send us a photo or video of your running issue?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.