Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onn Roku tv will not turn on

Jump to solution

My mom and I bought an Onn Roku tv almost a year ago along with the onn sound bar. Today after our wifi came back on after it was off for a couple days, I went to turn on the tv and it wasn’t turning on. The light at the bottom of the tv is off and I instantly tried lots of methods to see if I could fix it. I tried to unplug and replug, changed the batteries to the remote, checked to make sure the outlet wasn’t dead, checked to see if anything was disconnected or unplugged, I even tried the factory reset button at the back of the tv and nothing changed. My wifi was out last month for two weeks due to financial issues so I know the wifi being out spent be the problem. And when I press the power button on the remote I notice the red light on the remote does turn on so the remote isn’t the issue. The outlet isn’t dead and I even plugged the tv into another one close by but the light for the tv still wasn’t turning on. I don’t know what to do anymore, please help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn Roku tv will not turn on

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @N0vaBlue1019!

Thanks for letting us know about this. We'd be happy to help you contact the proper support. 

Since this is a power issue, it is highly recommended that you contact your TV manufacturer directly for further assistance. Each TV manufacturer provides direct support for its TV models running Roku OS.

You may reach them here: ONN Support

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn Roku tv will not turn on

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @N0vaBlue1019!

Thanks for letting us know about this. We'd be happy to help you contact the proper support. 

Since this is a power issue, it is highly recommended that you contact your TV manufacturer directly for further assistance. Each TV manufacturer provides direct support for its TV models running Roku OS.

You may reach them here: ONN Support

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.