Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onn. Roku TV keeps turning off and on

Jump to solution
  • Just got a onn. Roku tv, i  turned it on connected to Wi-Fi and was about to download this update but then it unpluged when it started downloading i turned it back on and it started turning off, I pressed the reset button for 30 seconds it took me to the recovery mode, connected to Wi-Fi and it said Connected Update now so I pressed it and it said Software update failed and I don't got a computer to use the tvupdate.roku site, still turns on and off when I press the reset button any suggestions?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn. Roku TV keeps turning off and on

Jump to solution

Hi @Andres46799,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We apologize for the delayed response regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku TV. This problem may be related to a hardware issue even after the troubleshooting steps tried. We strongly recommend that you contact your TV manufacturer directly to report the issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer offers direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can contact the TV manufacturer here: Onn support or at 1-844-334-2355.

We hope they get this sorted out. Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn. Roku TV keeps turning off and on

Jump to solution

Hi @Andres46799,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We apologize for the delayed response regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku TV. This problem may be related to a hardware issue even after the troubleshooting steps tried. We strongly recommend that you contact your TV manufacturer directly to report the issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer offers direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can contact the TV manufacturer here: Onn support or at 1-844-334-2355.

We hope they get this sorted out. Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.