Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onn Roku TV Never Leaving the Powering on Screen

Jump to solution

My Roku TV, a ONN H801X, is currently being annoying. It is turning on, but it will just have it's red light flash 11 times then turn off and back on again, never leaving the powering on screen. I have done the manual power button thing and recovery mode, but it's still doing the same thing. 

With recovery mode it just loads a progress bar for idk what anymore and then it will restart the TV. The TV will then do the same thing 2 times and then recovery mode comes back. Rinse and repeat. 

I don't know what is going on or how to fix it or if I should just replace it, the only issue is that we currently don't have the money to afford another TV because we have a baby on the way and we are focusing on that. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn Roku TV Never Leaving the Powering on Screen

Jump to solution

Hi, @Freddy_Fazyber 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for reaching out and sharing this information with us. We understand the issue you're experiencing with your Onn Roku TV. It appears that the Roku TV is experiencing low power issues.

In this regard, we recommend reaching out to Onn's support directly and inquiring further about the issue at hand. Roku TV manufacturers design and build their own TV models, and they provide direct support with their manufacturer TVs, especially with a hardware malfunction.

For more information, you can reach out to them at Customer support | onn.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn Roku TV Never Leaving the Powering on Screen

Jump to solution

Hi, @Freddy_Fazyber 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for reaching out and sharing this information with us. We understand the issue you're experiencing with your Onn Roku TV. It appears that the Roku TV is experiencing low power issues.

In this regard, we recommend reaching out to Onn's support directly and inquiring further about the issue at hand. Roku TV manufacturers design and build their own TV models, and they provide direct support with their manufacturer TVs, especially with a hardware malfunction.

For more information, you can reach out to them at Customer support | onn.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.