Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
be1inda

ONN Roku TV has static lines on the screen

Jump to solution

I have this exact problem my tv had static lines on it to be clear anything i watched on would have these lines on the screen and ive had it for almost a year and never experienced anything wrong with it. for reference i have a 50” onn. Roku tv

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 2 and Roku 3 devices started with a static screen today

Jump to solution

Hello @be1inda,

We're thrilled to have you here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about your Onn Roku TV.

It looks like it will require some assistance from our friends at ONN to help diagnose your TV hardware. With this, we would highly recommend that you reach their support at 9 am – 9 pm EST daily (excluding holidays) by contacting them here.

We hope this gets sorted out soon.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 2 and Roku 3 devices started with a static screen today

Jump to solution

Hello @be1inda,

We're thrilled to have you here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about your Onn Roku TV.

It looks like it will require some assistance from our friends at ONN to help diagnose your TV hardware. With this, we would highly recommend that you reach their support at 9 am – 9 pm EST daily (excluding holidays) by contacting them here.

We hope this gets sorted out soon.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.