Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
conor0460

Netflix issues please help me out these problem

My Roku TV is probably 6 years old and I am having issues with my Netflix. It either lags bad, cuts off and goes back to the home screen, or my TV shuts off. I've tried everything from un-installing the app to unplugging the TV and updating everything. Nothing works! Does anyone have a suggestion? Could it be my TV is too old for the Netflix app?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix issues please help me out these problem

Hi @conor0460,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about this behavior with Netflix, and we're sorry to hear about it. Rest assured that we'll assist you with this. Since you have already taken some wonderful troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue, we would recommend doing a proper clean uninstall of the Netflix channel to get the best results. 

Make sure to remove the channel first, then restart your Roku device from Settings > System > System Restart. After this, add the channel again and see if that solves the issue.

Keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.