Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MET2023

There isn’t a power button on the hisense roku television

There is no power button on the underside of my Hisense Roku tv. Under the tv outside of the legs there are two identical compartment insets. Each has two round holes/ports and two rectangular holes/ports. But no power button and the total of eight holes/ports do not appear to be intended for any actual use. So what’s up with that? I’ve tried unplugging for hours and using a new outlet. The red light is on and flashes when I use the remote - but it just won’t turn on. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: There isn’t a power button on the hisense roku television

@MET2023, ignore the comment about all Roku TVs having the power button in the same place.  It's flat out wrong as there are many manufacturers of Roku TVs and they each have their own idea of where the power button should go.  From what I've seen online about Hisense TVs is that it's near the red light.  I've yet to see a TV without a physical power button, so keep looking!

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
PeteVegas

Found my power button behind the power ligh indicator. Model 58RE3: 58" 4K UHD Hisense Roku TV with HDR. Like you said keep looking, use your fingers

jacrosier79
Reel Rookie

I will give it a shot. At this point I don't have a working TV so what can it hurt. Thanks.

0 Kudos