Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teka2u
Reel Rookie

Netflix & YouTube taken off?

Jump to solution

Got a message on my TV screen last night starting April 2024? Anyone else get this same message?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Netflix & YouTube taken off?

Jump to solution

Exactly what model TV or device do you have? If they are old, it could be them ending support.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Exactly what model TV or device do you have? If they are old, it could be them ending support.

0 Kudos
teka2u
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The one in question is a Sony Bravida. Yes, it is an older model (11 years) and was the only TV in the household that showed the discontinue notice. 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I'm a bit confused. I don't think Sony makes TV's with Roku software. I think you have a Roku that is connected to a Sony TV. That is what may be too old.

0 Kudos
teka2u
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Two TV's have a ROKU stick (Sony & Panosonic). The 3rd TV is a TCL ROKU TV.The one that showed the on screen message was on the Sony TV only.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@teka2u, if it's a non-Roku TV, the TV doesn't have anything to do with it.  What's the model number of the Roku device that's connected to the TV as displayed under Settings->System->About?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos