Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jan26

My Roku Onn tv lost most of my tv antenna channels and I can't get them back. Why?? How do i fix

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Jan26

Re: My Roku Onn tv lost most of my tv antenna channels and I can't get them back. Why?? How do i f

All channels lost were from a tv antenna.   Had 69 channels now only get 10  but other Roku tv gets all channels still

0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku Onn tv lost most of my tv antenna channels and I can't get them back. Why?? How do i f

Hi @Jan26,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community.

We understand that you lost all your channels, and we'll gladly assist you.

Please go to Settings > TV inputs > Live TV > Set up input. 

Follow the instructions on the TV screen to complete the setup, and you can automatically scan all your channels.

Please keep us posted on how it goes.

Thanks, 

Anjelie 

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Riverj

That did not work

0 Kudos
Riverj

I have 2 onn tvs with built-in roku. Both lost most channels from local cable. They also lost sound on 3 channels. My other roku devices have no issues. I tried multiple times to rescan with the same results. 

0 Kudos
Newmike68

Same thing happened to mine. 
both ONN tvs

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Riverj and @Newmike68,

Thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!
We understand you're having a problem with your ONN Roku TV antenna channels. We're glad to help. Kindly try to perform a system restart on your Roku device by going to Settings > System > Power (if this is not an option, kindly skip the step) > System Restart. After doing so, please try to re-scan the local channels; you can refer to this support article here for more information on scanning local channels.

If the abovementioned troubleshooting does not make any difference, please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version or build is it? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the home screen and pressing the * button.)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Once more information has been gathered, we can pass it along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerest thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Littledragon3
Channel Surfer

As of today -8-18-2023 this issue with a Roku software update has not been fixed!  I am totally disgusted with these smart tvs!  Support told me 24-48 hours it should be fixed!  Not holding my breath!  **bleep** Roku tvs!!!  They NEED TO GET THIS FIXED NOW!

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Littledragon3,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the inconvenience it has caused; this is not the experience we aim for. Please be advised that we are doing our best to get back to you as soon as possible. As of the moment, our team is still investigating this issue. We will be sure to update you on this thread once feedback is available.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
monicashearer21
Reel Rookie

My Roku On TV i can't see all my channels n I want to delete Google 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.