Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola g pure and Motorola edge 2022 screen mirror issue

Jump to solution

I have screen mirroring turned on with my Roku TV (43" Hisense) and when i go to the screen cast option on either of my phones none of my roku tvs are showing up but i really just want this tv to let me do it 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Motorola g pure and Motorola edge 2022 screen mirror issue

Jump to solution

Hi, @Shocker8140 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community. 

We see that you are in need of assistance in setting up the screen mirroring feature on your Roku TVs, and we'd be glad to help. For this matter, we recommend ensuring that your mobile device and Roku TVs are connected to the same network. Additionally, you can be guided with steps to successfully set up the screen mirroring feature on your Roku TVs in this support article on How to screen mirror from your phone, tablet, or computer to your Roku streaming device.

We hope you find this information useful, and let us know if you have further concerns or inquiries.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Motorola g pure and Motorola edge 2022 screen mirror issue

Jump to solution

Hi, @Shocker8140 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community. 

We see that you are in need of assistance in setting up the screen mirroring feature on your Roku TVs, and we'd be glad to help. For this matter, we recommend ensuring that your mobile device and Roku TVs are connected to the same network. Additionally, you can be guided with steps to successfully set up the screen mirroring feature on your Roku TVs in this support article on How to screen mirror from your phone, tablet, or computer to your Roku streaming device.

We hope you find this information useful, and let us know if you have further concerns or inquiries.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.