Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kerrgon
Reel Rookie

Model 55R6209 stuck in boot loop, need Software link to refresh

I need to get the download link to my Hisense-Roku TV model 55R6209, It is not coming up on the software download page and my TV is stuck in a Reboot loop.

Thank you

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Model 55R6209 stuck in boot loop, need Software link to refresh

Hi @Kerrgon

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Kerrgon
Reel Rookie

I contact Hisense as my first move and they said that I needed to contact Roku support for anything related to software and firmware. they did not support that part of the Roku TVs

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Kerrgon

Thanks for the reply.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku TV. It consists of 12 alphanumeric characters and can be located at the back of the device itself. You can also view it through our website my.roku.com. To do this, go to My Account, then scroll down to the bottom part of the screen to see the devices' information linked to your Roku email. 

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Kerrgon
Reel Rookie

@RokuKariza-D 

The Serial Number is 55G192898H00944

thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Kerrgon

Appreciate the prompt response.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
nbshop

Hello, I have the same problem and would need the bin file so I can reprogramme the firmware.  My serial number is 55G192898H01366.

Thanks for your help !

Normand

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@nbshop

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
manuphus

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue of Reboot loop for months, with my Hisense 55R6209. I have tried hard reset, power unplug and what not countless times over.

The Serial Number is: 55G192896H00151

Would appreciate the software & instructions please.

0 Kudos
Kerrgon
Reel Rookie

Nope the support was no help at all it turned into a blame game at first and I was bounced around to different channels and then I had to talk to support people like they were a toddler and explained to them I needed them to send me a new update file.

After weeks of back and forth they finally sent it and it did nothing.

I threw the TV away and bought an LG

0 Kudos